Will Trout celebrate his unprecedented season with a frosty beverage after tonight's game in Oakland? We honestly have no idea, but we thought we'd line up a few suggestions should Trout choose to imbibe.
• Dancing Trout Ale (Bayern Brewing): " ... a German Wheat Ale, the filtered version of a true Bavarian Hefeweizen. In Bavaria this beer would be called a Kristall-Weizen (Crystal-Wheat) because of its clarity."
• Montana Trout Slayer Wheat Ale (Big Sky Brewing Company) "... a filtered wheat ale, fermented at cool temperatures, making it a smooth drinkable session beer. Brewed with Palisade, Glacier, and Mt. Hood hops, this straw colored beer is sure to please any craft beer drinker." — Beer Advocate
• Apache Trout Stout (Mogollon Brewery): " ... The smokiness and overall espresso flavor made this one a beer to remember. It went down easy, with a little bit of hops to really give this one strength. Not sure if it is a milk stout, but man it is good." —BA
• Golden Trout Ale (Mammoth Brewing): "... soft creamy mouthfeel, with some mildly sweet malt flavors up front. Finish is crisp and dry, with some faint doughy, spicy and floral hop notes." — BA
• Trout River Rainbow Red Ale (Trout River Brewing Company) " ... eatures a dash of citrus from the hops, and then a mix of malts. I might be imagining the dash of citrus, but there is certainly something in there. Sweet caramel and lightly toasted malts. A bid dose of fruity esters round things out." — BA
• Clown Question, Bro Canadian Lager (Denver Beer Co. ) "Hey, someone has to drink it ..." — BLS
- Sports & Recreation
- Mike Trout