Buzzing on Yahoo Sports:

'Duk

Fernando Valenzuela would love to join your family for breakfast

Big League Stew

You don't come across many baseball commercials that aren't in English, but I'm betting that 41 percent of them involve Fernando Valenzuela in some way and were shot in 1981. The remaining 59 percent either feature Ichiro or Yogi Berra.

Anyway, I enjoyed this little effort from Kellogg's, which was most likely shot at the height of Fernando Mania, and believe it reinforces my long-held belief that anyone wearing a sweet Dodgers track jacket is ready for a well-balanced breakfast.

Sign up for Yahoo Fantasy Football
View Comments (0)