What's wrong with this pic folks? Never said I was the sharpest tool in the shed. Damn ladder!!! Lol twitter.com/RealCJ10/statu…
The look on Chipper Jones' face says it all. Yes, the stepladder might have proved helpful at one point, but forgetting to get it out of the way while assembling a professional-grade basketball hoop has its consequences. Hey, many of us have been there, especially when putting together one of the kiddo's gifts after Christmas.
So what would you do?
• Disassemble the ladder (possibly with a hacksaw?)
• Disconnect the backboard from the pole, save the $30 ladder, and do it up right?
• Just leave the monstrosity in the garage until next winter and pretend like it all never happened?
• Possible alternative: Get hold of Wham-O toys. They might be able to keep the setup intact and market a hybrid basketball/step ladder game. Very "American Gladiators"-like.
Related: Embarrassing sports moments of 2012:
Other popular content on the Yahoo! network:
• Slideshow: Sports tweets of the year
• Duke's 51-year bowl drought continues in stunning fashion
• Y! News video: Shark tank bursts open in shopping mall
- Sports & Recreation
- Arts & Entertainment
- Chipper Jones