Did you miss a day or two of posts this week at Devil Ball? No problem, we've got you covered. Catch up right here, and make sure you follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get news as it happens. Now, here's what was up around these parts the past week ...
• Justin Rose forgot how to putt one weekend, then remembered the next. Lucky fella.
• Hey, look who stopped by to chat with us -- David Feherty!
• After a dominating weekend at the LPGA Championship, Cristie Kerr is now the No. 1 LPGA player in the world. And she's American. Should that matter?
• Bubba Watson went from video star to golf star. Funny what a PGA Tour victory will do, huh?
• Are Tiger Woods and Stevie Williams on the outs? We discuss in this week's Devil Ball Golfcast, our podcast. Listen and enjoy.
• Oh, and speaking of Tiger -- let's go a little easy on this whole $750 million divorce settlement thing until we know more.
• Nice gesture by Kenny Perry, donating $2,000 per birdie to the families of fallen miners.
• Anthony Kim is coming back. Sing hallelujah!
Thanks for stopping by. Plenty more to come!