It's time for the Devil Ball Power Rankings, our weekly look at who's up and who's down in the world of golf. Your panelists are an esteemed group of the world's greatest golf journalists ... or so our mothers tell us. Devil Ball Golf's Jay Busbee and Jonathan Wall, CBS Sports/Eye on Golf's Shane Bacon, and Golf Channel/Golf Talk Central's Ryan Ballengee bring you these, our rankings. Enjoy.
T1. Rory McIlroy. All of a sudden, Rory's got competition for the top spot. You know how to settle this, right? Pool cues and trash can lids. (Two first-place votes.) Last week: 1.
T1. Luke Donald. Luke needs a little something to fire him up. You know, like Luke Skywalker. Maybe the revelation that his father is a megalomaniac dictator would do it. 'Cause the guy's way too sweet now. Last week: T3.
3. Justin Rose. He followed up his WGC win with a T29 at the Transitions. Still, he's knocking on the door of greatness. Not very loud yet, but still. Last week: 2.
4. Lee Westwood. Three touranments on Tour, two solo fourth-place finishes. Time is now, Lee. Last week: T3.
5. Phil Mickelson. When Phil is needling Tiger Woods, you know that the golf world is turned upside down. This is the world we live in now. Last week: 5.
6. Steve Stricker. He didn't play last week but somehow jumped up three spots. Sometimes the best thing you can do to advance is just stand still. Last week: 9.
7. Hunter Mahan. The match-play winner didn't tear it up at Doral and hasn't played since, but that's fine. Last week: 6.
8. Charl Schwartzel. Missed the cut at the Transitions one week after tying for fourth at Doral. Golf is a funny game. Last week: 7.
9. Mark Wilson. The busiest man on this list has already played in nine events this year. Something's working; he's fourth in FedEx points. Last week: NR.
10. Martin Laird. Solid start to the season. But if anybody else gets hot, he won't be here for long. Last week: NR.
Also receiving votes: Johnson Wagner, Brandt Snedeker, Bubba Watson, John Huh, Martin Kaymer, Tiger Woods, Bill Haas, Bo Van Pelt.
All right, your turn. Thoughts on these rankings? Who belongs higher, who belongs lower? Have your say! Go!
Other popular content on Yahoo! Sports:
• Video: Clippers' Caron Butler makes fun of Tyler Hansbrough's reaction to run-in
• Dan Wetzel: Tim Tebow not good enough for John Elway, Broncos
• Driver Denny Hamlin does funny rendition of 'The Dougie'