• No. 2 Lee Westwood: Takes over the top spot with a victory at Augusta, regardless of how anyone else plays.
• No. 3 Phil Mickelson: Takes over No. 1 with a win, regardless of how well anyone else plays.
• No. 4 Luke Donald: Takes over the top spot with a victory and Westwood finishes lower than second place by himself.
• No. 5 Graeme McDowell missed the cut, so he's got no chance.
• No. 6 Paul Casey can't mathematically be No. 1 because he doesn't have enough other success within the rolling two-year window.
• No. 7 Tiger Woods gets back into familiar No. 1 territory if he wins, Westwood finishes outside the top three, and Mickelson finishes worse than solo second place.
So there you have it. Plenty at stake this weekend beyond just that green jacket.
- Lee Westwood
- Martin Kaymer