It's time for the latest Devil Ball Power Rankings, our look at who's up and who's down in the world of golf. Your panelists are an esteemed group of the world's greatest golf journalists ... or so our mothers tell us. Devil Ball Golf's Jay Busbee and Jonathan Wall, CBS Sports/Eye on Golf's Shane Bacon, and Golf Channel/Golf Talk Central's Ryan Ballengee bring you these, our rankings. This week, we're joined by reader Scott Fix. Enjoy, and read on to see how you can be a part of the festivities.
1. Webb Simpson (2 first-place votes). Welcome to the show, Mr. Simpson. Fine performaCACAW CACAW! (Yes, that's the last time we'll use that. For now.) Last week: NR
2. Lee Westwood (1 first-place vote). He's oh so close, but still can't ever get it done when it counts. Ten bucks if you had "ball caught in tree" as the reason for why he'd melt down in this major. Last week: 10.
3. Jason Dufner (1 first-place vote). We like ol' JD a lot around these parts. But don't yell ROLL TIDE at him, or this Auburn grad will straight murder you. Kind of. Last week: 2.
T4. Luke Donald. Probably better than he deserves. Play better at a major, Luke. This is getting embarrassing. Last week: 1.
T4. Tiger Woods. His week ended up not quite as bad as you thought it was, but it was bad enough to remove him from the conversation by mid-day Saturday. That's no good. Last week: NR
6. Matt Kuchar. Relatively quiet week for Kuch, but considering how others imploded, that's not the worst thing to happen. Last week: 7.
7. Graeme McDowell. One putt. That's it. One putt. Good thing there's Guinness. Last week: NR.
8. Rory McIlroy. Like Donald, he probably doesn't even deserve to be this high. Last week: 3.
9. Justin Rose. Another guy who survived by just not imploding. Last week: 4.
10. Rickie Fowler. Rougher than expected week for the Flat Brim Kid, but he'll be back. Last week: 6.
Dropping out: Bubba Watson, Phil Mickelson, Zach Johnson.
Also receiving votes: Jim Furyk, Hunter Mahan, Bubba Watson, Zach Johnson, Steve Stricker.
All right, your turn. Who goes where, in your eyes?
Other popular content on Yahoo! Sports:
• Ex-NFL QB Ryan Leaf calls himself 'dishonest and selfish' at sentencing
• Packers safety hasn't had a haircut in seven years
• Tim Brown: Dodgers' Josh Lindblom 'like a hero' on L.A.'s Skid Row