T1. Matt Kuchar. Snooch to the Kuch! Congrats to one of golf's good cats on his big Players win. Now, it's been a few days...time for an encore, isn't it?
3. Rory McIlroy. Rors once said that Sawgrass in real life was a lot different from Sawgrass the video game. Clearly McIlroy is one of those "accidentally kick the reset button when he's losing" kind of video game players.
4. Bubba Watson. Who? Didn't this guy used to golf?
5. Rickie Fowler. We are prepared to declare Rickie Fowler the past, present and future of golf. We are the Golf Media, and we are never given to ridiculous overstatement.
6. Hunter Mahan. I would give Mahan two dollars American if he would carry a full glass of water on his flat brim up one fairway at his next tournament. Same deal for you, Fowler.
7. Lee Westwood. Win or GTFO, Lee.
8. Phil Mickelson. If you can read this article on Lefty's generosity and still bust on him as a fraud, you're an idiot.
9. Justin Rose. Before stumbling to a T51 at The Players, Rose was quietly putting together a very good season. Better days ahead for Axl's brother, we're sure.
10. Tiger Woods. Next week he could be No. 1 or he could be No. 100. You just never know with this cat.
Also receiving votes: Jason Dufner, Louis Oosthuizen, Carl Pettersson, Martin Laird,
Want in on the Power Rankings voting? Email us and make the case for why we should make you our guest voter for the week. Points given for good stories and good arguments.
- Sports & Recreation
- Rory McIlroy
- Rickie Fowler