Rounding up some midweek links to keep you up with what's new in the golf world. Enjoy, and feel free to hold court in the comments below.
• Greg Norman had some advice for the wives of his players: behind closed doors, "take care" of your men. Hmm. What ever could he mean by that? [Shackelford]
• Tiger Woods won't make his traditional Torrey Pines start in 2012, instead kicking off the season at the HSBC Championship in Abu Dhabi at the end of January. [LA Times]
• Hollis Stacy, winner of four LPGA majors, will go into the World Golf Hall of Fame via the veterans category. A well-deserved honor for an 18-time winner on the LPGA. [CBS Sports]
• Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano just won his fifth European Tour victory. Not bad for a guy whose back was so bad just nine months ago that he had to sit on a stool between golf shots. Ourch. [Reuters via Yahoo! Sports]
• Lexi Thompson, who's still all of 16 years old, notes that she's "not the savior" of the LPGA. Or so she thinks. [USA Today]
- Greg Norman
- Tiger Woods