Not only did they get that correct, but his group is a perfect fit for what he needs. Two solid players that won't bring too much distraction to an already circus-like crowd, and that is what Tiger will get with K.J. Choi and Matt Kuchar. The three will go off at 1:42 p.m. ET on Thursday.
Some of the other highlighted groups:
• 8:56 a.m. ET -- Geoff Ogilvy, Martin Kaymer, and Luke Donald
• 10:13 a.m. ET -- Ryo Ishikawa, Ernie Els, and Anthony Kim
• 10:35 a.m. ET -- Phil Mickelson, Robert Allenby, and Y.E. Yang
• 12:36 p.m. ET -- Camilo Villegas, Kenny Perry and Rory McIlroy
• 1:20 p.m. ET -- Stewart Cink, Padraig Harrington and Charl Schwartzel
It looks like the Masters did a great job on the pairings. Here is the full list of pairings. Your thoughts on how they did with the groupings?