You might need a streamable pitcher for Monday, and the Letter M is here to help. Nice guy, that M.
1. Adam Wainwright (Was): So-so finish but too good to avoid here.
2. Justin Verlander (@Min): You know the fleas here, but it's Minnesota.
3. Chris Archer (Bal): Meows under the catwalk: 2.70/0.97.
4. Johnny Cueto (NYM): Looked ready in his first start back.
5. Mike Minor (Mil): Hasn't been sharp from August onward.
6. Jeff Samardzija (Pit): Runs hot and cold but strikeouts are there.
7. Derek Holland (Hou): A hellish close but the Astros are tempting.
8. Tanner Roark (@StL): I like what I see, but the Cardinals worry you.
9. Charlie Morton (@ChC): Strikeouts slowly pushing up, nothing scary about opponent.
10. Brandon McCarthy (@SD): Useful in five straight turns, park is right.
11. Marco Estrada (@Atl): Best work out of a suitcase (2.40/0.88).
12. Garrett Richards (Oak): Five of last six turns have helped our bottom line.
13. Jose Quintana (Tor): One of the few positive stories on the South Side this summer.
14. Tom Milone (@LAA): How seriously will just-clinched A's take this game?
15. Wei-Yin Chen (@TB): Strikeouts have spiked, but unfortunately so have ratios.
16. Yordano Ventura (@Sea): He's fun to watch, no one denies that.
17. Roy Halladay (@Mia): Bet with the head, not with the heart.
18. Nathan Eovaldi (Phi): After the sore back, a little guy-shy here.
19. J.A. Happ (@CWS): You could do better, you could do worse.
20. Eric Stults (Ari): Not even Petco is saving him these days.
21. Aaron Harang (@Cin): A fly-ball pitcher in a homer-friendly yard.
22. Brandon Maurer (KC): A gift to the Royals offense.
23. Jordan Lyles (@Tex): Jagged finish and this is the wrong park.
24. Mike Pelfrey (Det): The world needs ditchdiggers, too.