Make-believe playoff spots are on the line, so let's take a good look around and see what we learned from the past 24 hours.
• Ben Roethlisberger(notes) will battle through his foot issues and start at Baltimore. This looks like one of those games where the first team to 17 points wins; Big Ben is certainly not an automatic fantasy play here.
• Kerry Collins(notes) (calf) took all the snaps Friday and will start against Jacksonville, good news for the Titans receivers.
• Brett Favre(notes) (various maladies) had a full practice Friday and ever the hero, he'll start against Buffalo.
• David Garrard(notes) (wrist) took all the Friday reps and is listed as probable. He'll go at Tennessee.
• Adrian Peterson (ankle) returned for a limited session Friday and remains a game-day call against the Bills on Sunday. My gut feel is that he's going to play, but it's nice to know that it's an early start and there's time to adjust if we get bad news in 24 hours.
• Brian Westbrook(notes) (ankle) had a full session Friday and is listed as probable for Sunday's game at Green Bay.
• Jahvid Best(notes) (toe) had a full practice Friday and should play against Chicago, not that I trust him at all.
• Mike Tolbert(notes) intends to play through his broken finger, and if you need one San Diego back this week, he's my pick. Ryan Mathews(notes) (ankle) also looks likely to play, but it's hard to trust him until we see him complete a game and take on a heavy workload.
• Joseph Addai(notes) (neck) is down for another week, which means Mike Hart(notes) (knee) and Donald Brown(notes) will get the majority of the touches against Dallas. Hart is my definite preference for Sunday, although he was held out of Friday's practice.
• Mike Goodson(notes) missed most of the practice week for personal reasons, welcoming in a new baby to the family. Goodson will still play at Seattle, but this could open the door for Jonathan Stewart(notes) to get more touches.
• Carnell Williams(notes) (ribs) had a full practice Friday and should be fine for his usual third-down role against the Falcons.
• Jason Snelling(notes) (hamstring) didn't practice all week and shouldn't be trusted at Tampa Bay.
• C.J. Spiller(notes) (hamstring) is ready to go for Week 13. Here's hoping he doesn't steal too many touches from rock-solid Fred Jackson(notes).
• Pierre Thomas(notes) is out for another week, if you want to talk yourself into Christopher Ivory(notes) or Reggie Bush(notes) at Cincinnati.
• Ryan Torain(notes) (hamstring) is listed as questionable, though every logical sign points to him sitting out at least one more game.
• Percy Harvin(notes) is once again having migraine problems and didn't practice on Thursday or Friday. He's considered a game-time decision.
• Seattle's Mike Williams (foot) had a good day Friday and Pete Carroll says "we're counting on him to play" against the Panthers.
• Reggie Wayne(notes) (knee) was held out of Friday's practice and is now listed as questionable, though context clues point to him playing against Dallas. It's a late start, unfortunately, but Wayne's got a history of answering the call and playing hurt.
• Roddy White(notes) (knee) did everything at Friday's session and is probable for Week 13.
• Dez Bryant(notes) (back) missed some reps Thursday and Friday but remains probable on the injury report. He should be fine for his normal workload against the Colts.
• Greg Jennings(notes) (foot) is listed as probable for Week 13's date with the Niners. Start him, as usual.
• Santana Moss(notes) (knee) finished with two full practices and should start against the Giants.
• Steve Breaston(notes) (knee) is considered probable for Week 13's game against St. Louis. How deep is your league again?
• Austin Collie(notes) (post concussion) did some work Wednesday and Thursday before sitting out the Friday session. He's very iffy for Week 13 and I'd skip him if you have any other viable option. Blair White(notes) isn't a bad fill-in play.
• Brandon Marshall(notes) (hamstring) intends to play against Cleveland, although he had a limited practice week. I'm not expecting a lot from him on game day.
• Mike Sims-Walker(notes) (ankle) has been ruled out for the game at Tennessee, which helps the value of Mike Thomas(notes) and Marcedes Lewis(notes).
• Kenny Britt(notes) (hamstring) might be able to return in a week.
• Nate Burleson(notes) (hamstring) had a full session Friday after being limited in the two previous days. He's a risky play now that the Lions are forced to start Drew Stanton(notes).
• Dexter McCluster(notes) (ankle) is off the injury report and should be able to contribute against the Broncos.
• Antonio Gates(notes) (foot) got back to practice on a limited basis Friday and is expected to play against the Raiders.
• Kellen Winslow(notes) (knee) looked good at the end of the practice week and he'll play against the Falcons.
• Jeremy Shockey(notes) (rib) is off the injury report, if you care to dial him up at Cincinnati.
• Zach Miller (foot) remains questionable and I can't see how you risk him against the Chargers.
• John Carlson(notes) (hip) missed the Thursday and Friday sessions and probably shouldn't be in your lineup for the rest of the season.
• Carlotta Valdez (vertigo) is out for Week 13.
• Joe Nedney(notes) (knee) is out for Week 13, which means Jeff Reed(notes) will kick for the Niners at Green Bay.
Image courtesy Associated Press