Running backs pay so much of the rent in fake football, so they'll get the first call in the Week 10 Injury Wrap.
• Things aren't getting any better for Arian Foster (back). Foster has been consulting specialists all week and, according to John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, there's a chance he might need surgery. This we know for certain: Foster won't dress at Arizona. Ben Tate has his own issues to deal with (ribs), but he'll give it a go Sunday. Reserves Dennis Johnson and Deji Karim all of a sudden have some Hail Mary value in deeper leagues.
• Although Trent Richardson (ankle) is listed as questionable, he did have a full practice Friday. Looks like he'll probably go against the Rams on Sunday, a plus matchup for the struggling feature back.
• The Buccaneers were the last to accept reality on Doug Martin (labrum); their feature back went on injured reserve Friday. He's done for the year. Given that Martin needs surgery and Tampa isn't going anywhere, might as well get him fixed and start the rehab process. Get ready for a heavy workload, Mike James.
• Darren McFadden (hamstring) is out for the Giants game, which gives versatile Rashad Jennings some fantasy juice.
• Rashard Mendenhall (toe) remains the starter in Arizona, for whatever that means. Obviously the only runner of fantasy relevance here is Andre Ellington, who's coming off a monster game in Week 8.
• The Bengals took it easy with Gio Bernard (ribs) all week and they're calling him questionable. Context clues point to him playing, but double check on Sunday just to be sure. Cincinnati is at Baltimore this week.
• The Lions held Reggie Bush (knee) out of practice Friday, a planned absence. He's still listed as probable. It would be a surprise if he didn't go on game day.
• The Giants figure to split the workload between Andre Brown and Peyton Hillis. Forget about Brandon Jacobs (knee/hamstring), who's listed as doubtful.
• Darren Sproles (post concussion) had a clean week and is expected to play against Dallas.
• Zac Stacy has a sore ankle but it doesn't sound like a big deal. The Rams list him as probable.
Wide Receiver/Tight End
• The Cowboys limited Dez Bryant (back) in practice the last two days, and it's not entirely clear how severe the injury is. Nonetheless, Bryant is still listed as probable, and I'm using him anywhere I can this week, as usual - even with a night game on tap at New Orleans. Miles Austin (hamstring) is listed as doubtful, not that anyone is holding out hope for him.
• Victor Cruz (neck) was a full go Friday and should be fine against the Raiders.
• Roddy White (ankle/hamstring) did some work this week and seems ready to play against Seattle. I'd want to see a validation week before I trusted him in a fantasy lineup.
• Marques Colston (knee) had a limited week and is questionable for the Sunday Night game against Dallas. It's progress, to be fair - Colston didn't practice last week. But I wouldn't want to risk anything on him now, unless backed into a corner. As for Jimmy Graham, he'll continue to play through his sore foot and elbow
• Marquise Goodwin (hamstring) was back at work Friday and is considered probable for the game at Pittsburgh. A key development, as Robert Woods (ankle) isn't expected to play.
• The waiting game continues for Percy Harvin (hip), who isn't ready for Week 10. Keep in mind Seattle has a Week 12 bye as well.
• Julius Thomas (ankle) had a full session Friday, so lock and load at San Diego.
• Jermaine Gresham (groin) did't work the last couple of days, perhaps opening up a bigger rule for Tyler Eifert.
• Eddie Royal (toe) didn't work this week and is a risky play against Denver.
• Jay Cutler (groin) healed up quickly and is expected to start against Detroit.
• Clay Matthews (thumb) should be able to chase Nick Foles around this weekend. Matthews is listed as probable, though he'll have covering on the injured hand.
• Christian Ponder separated his non-throwing shoulder in Thursday's win over Washington, putting his Week 11 status into question. Matt Cassel relieved Ponder against the Redskins.
• EJ Manuel (knee) is ready to return for the Bills.