Here's a look at what we saw in the last 24 hours of injury news.
• Mike Hart(notes) (ankle) sat out Friday's practice and although he's listed as questionable, it doesn't look like he'll go against San Diego. Joseph Addai(notes) (neck) is listed as doubtful, so we're back to the Donald Brown(notes) and Javarris James(notes) show in the Colts backfield.
• Ryan Mathews(notes) (ankle) is listed as doubtful, which means he's as good as out for Week 12. Mike Tolbert(notes) will get plenty of touches against the Colts, and look out for Darren Sproles(notes) in the passing game.
• The Jags expect Maurice Jones-Drew(notes) (abdomen) to play against the Giants, though he was limited in Friday's practice. MJD's production has spiked nicely during Jacksonville's recent winning streak.
• Jonathan Stewart(notes) (post concussion) had a good week of practice and is listed as probable for the match at Cleveland. So much for our Mike Goodson(notes) fun – it's looking like a time-share again.
• C.J. Spiller(notes) (hamstring) did some work Friday and is listed as questionable, not that you want to roll with a questionable running back up against Pittsburgh's rushing defense (2.9 YPC, 63.0 YPG).
• James Davis might get some work for the Redskins on Sunday, though Keiland Williams(notes) is set as the featured back. Clinton Portis(notes) went on IR this week and Ryan Torain(notes) isn't ready to play.
• Reggie Wayne(notes) (knee) was back at work Friday and should be fine for the Chargers on Sunday night. Austin Collie(notes) (post concussion) has already been ruled out, which makes Blair White(notes) worth adding in some groups.
• Malcom Floyd(notes) (hamstring) did some work Friday after missing the two previous days. He's listed as questionable, and he's got the added problem of the Sunday night game. I'd look for a safer play. Things look better for Legedu Naanee(notes) (hamstring) who had a full Friday and is listed as probable. Forget Patrick Crayton(notes) – he had wrist surgery earlier in the week.
• Seattle's Mike Williams (foot) is a game-day call after a week off the practice field. Unless you're absolutely stuck for alternatives, I'd rest him in Week 12, especially given that he's in a late start against the Chiefs. Ben Obomanu(notes) offers some deep-league juice if Williams doesn't play.
• Antonio Gates(notes) (foot) had a limited day Thursday and then rested Friday. He's still very iffy for Week 12, and given that it's a night game in Indianapolis, I'd look for a safer, earlier option. Randy McMichael(notes) (hamstring) is listed as probable and will start if Gates can't go.
• Zach Miller (foot) took some reps Friday and remains questionable for Week 12. He's been invisible of late.
• Benjamin Watson(notes) (ankle) remains questionable and had two limited days of practice to end the week. It's a shame he's not in better shape, with Carolina's weak pass coverage on the other side.
Image courtesy Associated Press