Here's the full ranking set for the upcoming double dips. Have a look at the form, share your respectful disagreement in the comments.
1. Adam Wainwright (CHC, ATL): A little lucky with homers, but otherwise where you expect.
2. James Shields (COL, BAL): Deserves better than 4-3, but that's life in Kansas City.
3. Stephen Strasburg (at ARI, NYM): For all the hubbub, career ratios good, not elite (3.01/1.10).
4. Felix Hernandez (TB, at MIN): Was zero-strikeout game a fluke? Likely so.
5. David Price (at SEA, at LAA): If Rays don't rally soon, trade rumors heat up.
6. Cliff Lee (LAA, CIN): Give him a pass for jagged start in YYZ.
7. Gerrit Cole (at MIL, at NYY): Ground balls up, gopher problem unlikely to last.
8. R.A. Dickey (CLE, at TEX): Most fickle of pitches but it's dancing right now.
9. Mark Buehrle (LAA, at TEX): Easy schedule drove strong push; now it gets difficult.
10. Jesse Chavez (CWS, at CLE): Still in Circle of Trust, but the White Sox are no joke.
11. C.J. Wilson (at TOR, TB): More strikeouts, more grounders, more cheesy commercials.
12. Hiroki Kuroda (NYM, PIT): Fifteen strikeouts over last two turns.
13. Dan Haren (MIA, at ARI): Heads up, battling a sore back last week.
14. Tyler Lyons (CHC, ATL): Someone deserves a raise in St. Louis scouting department.
15. Tom Koehler (at LAD, at SF): Ground-ball rate is groovy, but K/BB isn't strong, and he'll be an underdog twice.
16. Rick Porcello (at BAL, at BOS): I'm usually an apologist, but not in those parks.
17. Danny Salazar (at TOR, OAK): Trick or treat? This schedule makes me nervous.
18. Mike Leake (SD, at PHI): Underrated coach of the California Bears.
19. Cesar Ramos (at SEA, at LAA): Hasn't gone deep in games, which pushes him down ranks.
20. Andrew Cashner (at CIN, at COL): Bumped down the ranks with this nightmare schedule.
21. Travis Wood (at STL, MIL): Give him a pass for messy White Sox loss.
22. Marco Estrada (PIT, at CHC): Getting by with 88.5 mph heat.
23. Ubaldo Jimenez (DET, at KC): Strikeouts down, walks and homers up.
24. Jake Arrieta (at STL, MIL): Off to a quick start, but this slate will test him.
25. John Danks (at OAK, at HOU): Heaven and Hell; at least he'll be favored once.
26. Zack Wheeler (at NYY, at WAS): Two tricky draws, Mets in last again.
27. Bud Norris (DET, at KC): Someday, he'll be a plus reliever.
28. Ryan Vogelsong (ATL, MIA): Jukebox doesn't play that one anymore.
29. Ricky Nolasco (BOS , SEA): This is what $49 million gets you.
30. Bartolo Colon (at NYY, at WAS): Extreme strike thrower in Bronx makes me nervous.
31. Tim Lincecum (ATL, MIA): Stop making excuses for him.
32. Colby Lewis (at SEA, TOR): Silly hit rate will correct itself soon.
33. Bronson Arroyo (WAS, LAD): Sometimes he tricks them, sometimes he gets hammered.
34. Josh Collmenter (WAS, LAD): He's come around, but no strikeout upside.
35. Felix Doubront (at MIN, DET): Better of late, but rarely works deep.
36. Vidal Nuno (NYM, PIT): Walk problem, homer problem, best to avoid.
37. Jacob Turner (at LAD, at SF): Smooth in SD, rocked other two turns.
38. Brad Peacock (TEX, CWS): Tied to such an awful supporting cast.