A tasty two-start pitcher is something to behold in the week-to-week roto format. Every fantasy baseball weekend, we'll do a look ahead and rank all the double-dipping options. Sugar cone sold separately.
1. Corey Kluber (at LA, KC): Since May: 2.57 ERA, 1.09 WHIP, 87 K
2. Anibal Sanchez (OAK, TB): Detroit's best?
3. Jordan Zimmermann (COL, CHC): Strikeouts up, homers down, always very safe.
4. David Price (at NYY, at DET): A little too accurate at times but still a star.
5. Jake Arrieta (at BOS, at WAS): Baby, you're a big star now.
6. Alex Wood (NYM, ARI): Well rested, love him for second half.
7. Mat Latos (at SD, MIL): Whiffs aren't there yet, but throwing strikes.
8. Scott Kazmir (at DET, TOR): Successful despite a notable velocity dip.
9. Jered Weaver (at CHW, HOU): Surgery with heat in the 80s.
10. Chris Archer (at NYY, at DET)
11. Garrett Richards (at CHW, HOU): Fast ball spike and secondary numbers like him.
12. Jesse Hahn (CIN, SF): Petco life, and the curve is delicious.
13. Henderson Alvarez (PHI, at STL): Nasty at home, and Cards no big worry.
14. Danny Duffy (at MIN, at CLE): June's run: 1.71/0.88, 10 BB, 28 K.
15. Tim Lincecum (STL, at SD): No consistency, but he does own the Padres.
16. Hiroki Kuroda (TB, at MIN): A slow decline, but decline nonetheless.
17. Jarred Cosart (SEA, at LAA): K/BB isn't there, yet, but has 2.67 ERA last two months.
18. Rick Porcello (OAK, TB): Read all about him over here.
19. Jeff Locke (ARI, PHI): Control improvement drives the story.
20. Collin McHugh (SEA, at LAA): Nine of 12 starts have been useful, club better too.
21. *Taijuan Walker (at HOU, at CHW): Much awaited debut expected this week.
22. Josh Beckett (CLE, at COL): Only trust the elite at Coors.
23. David Phelps (TB, at MIN)
24. Drew Hutchison (MIL, at OAK)
25. A.J. Burnett (at MIA, at PIT): ERA jumps to 4.30 on road (1.38 WHIP, 1.7 K/BB).
26. Dan Haren (CLE, at COL): Gopher is biting him again.
27. Jake Peavy (CHC, BAL): WHIP bloated everywhere, but ERA much better at home.
28. Wade Miley (at PIT, at ATL): Throwing more sliders, as he should.
29. Brad Mills (at DET, TOR): Soft-tossing lefty, tricky schedule.
30. Zack Wheeler (at ATL, TEX): Buy low? ERA should be a run lower.
31. Nick Martinez (at BAL, at NYM)
32. Joe Saunders (at BAL, at NYM)
33. Hector Noesi (LAA, SEA)
34. Ubaldo Jimenez (TEX, at BOS)
35. Ricky Nolasco (KC, NYY)
36. Christian Friedrich (at WAS, LAD)
37. Yohan Flande (at WAS, LAD)
38. Yohan Pino (KC, NYY)
39. Marco Gonzales (at SF, MIA)
- Sports & Recreation