Each Sunday, the Dashboard centralizes all the crucial information fantasy managers need to dominate their weekly head-to-head matchups or climb the standings in their rotisserie leagues. The Dashboard covers schedule analysis, status updates, adds, drops, watch list candidates, and deep league targets for managers of all skill levels. Quite simply, it is a comprehensive weekly cheat sheet that is packed with so much information that we’ve devoted two writers to producing it.
Add List - players currently owned in less than 40% of Yahoo! leagues• Randy Foye(notes), G, LAC (36% owned)
Foye should be back on everyone's radar with Eric Gordon(notes) out again after aggravating his wrist injury. Foye has made 18 starts on the season thus far, averaging 17.5 points, 93-percent foul shooting, 2.2 threes, 3.9 assists, 2.6 turnovers, and 1.4 steals in 36 minutes. Those numbers show that he can be quite useful in a number of areas with the minutes, but be wary of the drag on your field goal percentage (41% in starts, 38% overall this season).
• Ed Davis(notes), FC, TOR (13% owned)
The best way to describe Davis' recent production is to call him a poor man's Amir Johnson(notes). Over his past 25 games, the rookie has averaged 7.6 points on 67-percent shooting, 8.2 boards, 0.5 steals, 1.1 blocks, and 0.5 turnovers in 25 minutes. Davis is listed here with the understanding that it makes no sense from an organizational perspective for the Raptors to give any of his minutes to Reggie Evans(notes) when he eventually returns from his foot injury. Evans is playing under an expiring contract, while Davis (and Johnson) are clearly the future for the Raptors and have shown that they deserve all the playing time they can handle right now.
• Francisco Garcia(notes), GF, SAC (21% owned)
Garcia was back on the Kings' active roster Saturday after missing six weeks with a severely strained calf. Garcia didn't miss a beat and delivered his usual high level of efficiency in his first game back (23 minutes, 18 points, 5-6 FG, 4-4 FT, 4 threes, 2 steals). He was starting at the time of his injury and it's not out of the question that he regains that role, so now is the time for fantasy owners to get back on board here - he averaged 13.3 points, 1.8 threes, 0.9 steals, and 1.3 blocks in his 12 starts.
• Samardo Samuels(notes), F, CLE (11% owned)
Samuels has started three games (including Sunday) since Antawn Jamison(notes) was lost for the balance of the season with a finger injury, averaging 16.3 points on 53-percent shooting, 8 boards, and 1 block in 33 minutes. His skills on the offensive glass (5 per game) will really come in handy for the Cavs but also bring anemic foul shooting into focus (7.3 FTA, 50% FT). If you need typical big-man stats and can take the hit in foul shooting, then consider Samuels - one thing he won't be lacking the rest of the way is playing time.
• Last week's mentions that continue to make sense for a potential add: Anthony Parker(notes), GF, CLE (18% owned); Kenyon Martin(notes), PF, DEN (20% owned); Tony Allen(notes), GF, MEM (18% owned); Josh McRoberts(notes), FC, IND (15% owned); Gerald Henderson(notes), GF, CHA (14% owned); Jason Thompson(notes), FC, SAC (17% owned)
Cut List – players currently owned in more than 60% of Yahoo! Leagues who are largely expendable in most standard formats
• Brandon Roy(notes), GF, POR (82% owned) - Roy is shooting 40-percent on the season, is on a minutes limit, and will sit out at least three more games during March because of the team's back-to-backs.
• O.J. Mayo(notes), SG, MEM (69% owned) - He won't maintain his current season average of 28 minutes the rest of the way, and he's stuggled to be anything but a fringe fantasy performer even with that much playing time.
Follow Matt on Twitter @busersports
photos via Getty Images