Truth be told, peeps, I'm in a good mood. It's the holidays. Egg nog. In a few days I get to see Up in the Air. Someone else cooks a tasty meal, I eat it. People buy me presents and stuff. Fantasy Football Championship Week. Less traffic in my neck of the woods. All wonderful things.
And then I peeked at Twitter and there was this #airingofgrievances topic going around, and I guess I had some beefs to get out. Let's go to the pet peeves, all done with the Tweet rules in mind (140 characters or less):
• Change-diggers and coupon crazies at the checkout. I'll spot you the 45 cents, okay, just keep it moving.
• Any commercial that suggests you should gift someone a fancy car this holiday, almost on a whim.
• The endless presentation at NBA games. How much noise and flash is enough? Why is every arena an arcade now?
• The forced, cheesy chemistry between Gruden and Jaws.
• The 3rd and 4th years ofRead More »from Rant and Roll (collectible holiday edition)