Michael Jordan is officially off the market, again.
The NBA legend is reportedly engaged to longtime girlfriend and Cuban-born model Yvette Prieto. The couple has been dating for more than three years.
A Jordan spokeswoman first confirmed the news to WCNC in Charlotte, NC, that he popped the question on Christmas. Prieto is 32 years old, while Jordan is 48.
[Related: Photos of M.J., fiancee Yvette Prieto]
This would be Jordan's second marriage.
He was married for 17 years to Juanita Jordan, but the couple divorced in 2006, and settled for a reported amount of $168 million. They have two sons, Jeffrey Michael and Marcus James, and a daughter, Jasmine.
Jordan is the current owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, and can often be seen on the sideline of Bobcats games with Prieto.
There is no announcement for a wedding date. From the boys at BDL, good luck M.J.
Other popular stories on Yahoo! Sports:
• The NBA's top five stories of 2011
• Tracy McGrady to Dwight Howard: Trade to Nets might not be a good idea
• Tiger Woods among nine biggest golf disappointments in 2011
- Arts & Entertainment/People/Celebrity
- Arts & Entertainment/People
- Michael Jordan