A few hot links to start your day ...
• It occurs to Pete Abe that A-Rod is going to have a monstrous statistical season, even for A-Rod. [LoHud]
• Because you can't get enough, a BoSox blog reviews A-Rod's ESPN interview. [Red Sox Monster]
• Don Fehr, or at least a piece of paper he signed, explains why the 2003 drug tests which caught A-Rod were not destroyed as originally planned. [Biz of Baseball]
• Rich E. Rich wonders if the Phillies didn't eat their Wheaties, and maybe that's why they're not on the box like most recent World Series winners. [Home Run Derby]
• Radio guys talk to Kevin Towers, who's on hisRead More »from Top O' The Order: Santana abides, to skip World Baseball Classic