Just about the only thing Caroline Wozniacki has in common with Novak Djokovic is that they each finished 2011 as the No. 1 player in tennis. Aside from that, Caroline is far behind Novak in terms of Grand Slam prowess and imitating other players.
During a recent exhibition against Dominika Cibulkova, the 20-year-old Dane tried her hand at impersonating the sport's biggest star, Serena Williams.
Rapid fire thoughts:
1. The concept is pretty funny and Wozniacki has the Serena waddle down pat. Thus concludes our praise of Wozniacki's impression.
2. Rihanna is playing in the background? Try Green Day, Caro.
3. Caroline, those dance moves are atrocious. You-in-Grand-Slams atrocious.
4. If you're going to sell it, then go all out. I'm not believing Wozniacki. Sure, she bends over at the baseline to return serve, but she's not staying in character. Where's the emotion? Where's the empathy? Somebody get her a book on Stanislavski.
5. My favorite part, by far: Even when imitating the
Read More »from Caroline Wozniacki imitates Serena Williams during exhibition