Nevin Shapiro on Monroe: Play audio
Miami booster Nevin Shapiro alleges he provided multiple extra benefits to Brian Monroe during his career with the Hurricanes. Among the benefits he claimed to have provided:
• Multiple leisure trips on the booster's $1.6 million yacht.
• Multiple trips to nightclubs where Shapiro paid for VIP access and drinks.
• Food, drinks and entertainment at Shapiro's $2.7 million Miami Beach home.
• Drinks and VIP access in nightclubs on multiple occasions including a May 2005 event at Mansion nightclub featuring Jay Z.
• One source corroborated Shapiro entertaining Monroe with drinks and VIP access in nightclubs. One such incident included a May 2005 Mansion
Read More »from Allegations: Brian Monroe